Reaching optimal poultry performance requires considering all aspects of the production chain. Because all operations differ and have their own ways of working, the Trouw Nutrition team creates a solution together with the customer. They make strategies for feed, farm and health management to achieve long- term objectives, such as boosting animal health and performance in order to increase production efficiently.
- Feed and raw material hygiene
- Feed formulation advice (NutriOpt®)
- Staff training on optimal brooding management
- Specific attention to water management
- Improvement of farm hygiene/biosecurity
- Selko feed additives to support microbial balance and gut integrity
- Nutritional advice around vaccination programmes
Maintaining good gut health status helps to improve overall business performance. The Poultry Gut Health Programme brings together services, knowledge and products in a customised integrated approach. Every customer's particular situation is analysed to find critical points in the production process. Benefits are improved poultry gut health, decreased antibiotic use, reduced production cost and increased profitability.
Implementing products:Selko® feed additives have a specific mode of action
• Prevention of bacterial intake